Staff member
MOD
Familiar
Reaction score
we will check this soon

onelove

Familiar
Reaction score
I think maybe it will be good to not have a marketplace so this site does not turn into a new LeakThis... currently the community is respectful & and all about love :)

Luh

Active
Reaction score
I think maybe it will be good to not have a marketplace so this site does not turn into a new LeakThis... currently the community is respectful & and all about love :)
horrible take

selling attracts people to the site, it'd make people from the unreleased community at least want to make an account and at least view whats being sold etc

onelove

Familiar
Reaction score
horrible take

selling attracts people to the site, it'd make people from the unreleased community at least want to make an account and at least view whats being sold etc
I can not speak for everyone but I am sure there are many of us who would rather not have same environment that LeakThis attracted... I had only went on the site for maybe 2-3 weeks and saw much more negativity than kindness

You just join the site and already say “horrible take” as if someone has a gun to your head saying to be rude. It’s okay to have different opinion without being a dick :)

Luh

Active
Reaction score
I can not speak for everyone but I am sure there are many of us who would rather not have same environment that LeakThis attracted... I had only went on the site for maybe 2-3 weeks and saw much more negativity than kindness

You just join the site and already say “horrible take” as if someone has a gun to your head saying to be rude. It’s okay to have different opinion without being a dick :)
LMFAOOOO bro this is the internet it isnt that deep
we all here for the music correct?? selling would bring people even more. 😂😂

JBMAFIA

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I need some bag right now so...

Dear User!

We found that you are blocking the display of ads on our site.

Please add it to the exception list or disable AdBlock.

Our materials are provided for FREE and the only revenue is advertising.

Thank you for understanding!